Gothamist has the thrilling footage of a young man in Dumbo who just hops onto his slim third-floor ledge, seemingly barefoot, to polish the outside of a window with an alarming amount of confidence and no harness of any kind. Do you know this (Spider-)man? Is he a heavy user of bath salts? Does he work at the circus as a tightrope walker? Does he suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder with regards to the smudginess of his windows? Please tell him to be careful.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck