Gothamist has the thrilling footage of a young man in Dumbo who just hops onto his slim third-floor ledge, seemingly barefoot, to polish the outside of a window with an alarming amount of confidence and no harness of any kind. Do you know this (Spider-)man? Is he a heavy user of bath salts? Does he work at the circus as a tightrope walker? Does he suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder with regards to the smudginess of his windows? Please tell him to be careful.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 6. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. QuizUp Is the Fastest-Growing iPhone Game in History: Here Are Its Creator’s Secrets