Bashuta, the 11-year-old 400-pound Siberian tiger that yesterday mauled a man who jumped into her pen "did nothing wrong" and so will not be put down, the Bronx Zoo's director explained to the AP. "When someone is determined to do something harmful to themselves," he said, referring to suicidal remarks made by the victim before jumping into the tiger enclosure, "it's very hard to stop that."
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?