A New Yorker has been charged in Pennsylvania with forgery and theft by deception for attempting to pay for bed sheets at J.C. Penney with a fake $100 bill bearing the portrait of Abraham Lincoln, who does not typically appear on the $100 bill. "What's the big deal?" she reportedly told the Secret Service. "It's not like I killed somebody or anything?" Fine, but you're making us look bad.
Photo: Ricardo Reitmeyer/Copyright Ricardo Reitmeyer, All rights reserved
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode