In a radio interview with the BBC, Harvey Weinstein passed along some hot gossip from what we imagine was some kind of London Olympics event for fancy people: "I witnessed Prime Minister saying to a group of people, myself included, that Mitt Romney had that unique distinction of uniting all of England against him with his various remarks," the movie mogul recalled. Sure, it's a secondhand report, but Cameron's public reaction to Romney's summer Games gaffe makes it pretty easy to take Weinstein's word on this one.
Photo: BEN STANSALL/2011 AFP
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?