Mitt Romney has made the gentlemanly decision to lay low during the Democratic National Convention, but Politico reports that he'll come back swinging this weekend with a taped interview on Meet the Press. Romney hasn't been on the show since December 2009, and it will mark only his second appearance on a non–Fox News Sunday show during this election cycle. He and David Gregory have a lot of catching up to do.
Photo: Alex Wong/2007 Getty Images
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle