David Mitchell, the man arrested yesterday for the brutal rape of a 73-year-old woman in Central Park, was charged with two additional sexual assaults against elderly women in his past and was suspected of a 2002 murder in West Virginia, although he was never arrested in the case. While being transferred to court yesterday, Mitchell spit at reporters. "Kill him. Cut off his penis. That's fine,'' the Central Park victim told the Post. "Cut off his feet, then hit him over the head. Then give him life in prison."
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. Seitz: Look Past the Dragons in Game of Thrones
- 5. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 6. Hofstra Student Killed by Police Bullet During Long Island Home Invasion
- 7. Kanye on SNL: Scowls, Screaming, The Waterboy
- 8. Tracing the Career of Tween-Lit Doyenne Judy Blume
- 9. East Williamsburg, Queens? Ridgewood, Brooklyn? WiRi?