With an estimated 35,000 visitors descending upon Charlotte this week for the DNC, you'd think a business that makes money by selling food to humans would relish (heh) the surge in potential customers. And yet, the Chick-fil-A housed inside the Bank of America Plaza, just a couple of blocks from the convention site, has been closed all week. Although Chick-fil-A wasn't the building's only shuttered shop when we stopped by early this afternoon, a Walgreens and Starbucks within eyesight of the chicken mongers were open for business as usual. A security guard told us he had no idea why the store was closed. Maybe Chick-fil-A just figured it wasn't worth the headache.
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?