New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie used his post-GOP National Convention time to visit the set of Late Night and belted out Bruce Springsteen's “Thunder Road” with Jimmy Fallon last night. Not only had Christie attended his 130th Bruce Springsteen concert Monday night but he had also fist-pumped through it. That's serious Jersey pride. Watch the duet sans fist-pumping straight ahead.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper