The Romney campaign has mostly been encouraging people to keep their expectations for Wednesday night's presidential debate low, but no one tells Chris Christie what to say or do. The New Jersey governor told CBS's Face the Nation today that "this whole race is going to be turned upside down come Thursday morning" after what he predicts will be a "barn burner" performance from Romney. Perhaps he's trying to make up for his RNC speech?
Photo: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?