The Romney campaign has mostly been encouraging people to keep their expectations for Wednesday night's presidential debate low, but no one tells Chris Christie what to say or do. The New Jersey governor told CBS's Face the Nation today that "this whole race is going to be turned upside down come Thursday morning" after what he predicts will be a "barn burner" performance from Romney. Perhaps he's trying to make up for his RNC speech?
Photo: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!