Princeton University's student newspaper reports (via the New York Times) that he might be interested in becoming president of his alma mater when the position opens up at the end of the year. Petraeus said he's currently "living the dream here at CIA" but didn't explicitly say no. Either way, Bob Woodward has plans for him in 2016. At the 92Y on Thursday night, Woodward pitched his perfect ticket: Petraeus and Hillary Clinton. If only he'd stop insisting that he'll never run for office.
Photo: BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/2011 AFP
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck