If anyone in the world was still unsure about which of America's economic classes the Democrats are most intent on impressing this campaign season, the speeches of the first day of the Democratic National Convention should help to clear things up. President Obama, we were informed ad nauseum, wants to build the economy "from the middle class up, not the billionaires down" and "not from the top down, but from the middle class out." And always twirling towards freedom. Check it out in our video here.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]