Back in August, the feathery-haired mogul said that Scottish First Minister "Alex Salmond must have a death wish" for wanting to increase the size of wind turbines off the coast of Aberdeen, where Trump happens to be building a golf resort. But guess the veiled threat didn't do the trick. So today, he turned his wrath on the English with a well-placed tweet: "English taxpayers should stop subsidizing the destruction of Scotland by paying massive subsidies for ugly wind turbines." Ugly, and they're a danger to passing golf balls and comb-overs.
Photo: Rick Odell/2008 Getty Images
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?