Back in July, the NYPD announced the huge bust of a motorcycle-and-guns ring, including 63 vehicles worth $500,000. "These criminals have a magic act," Commissioner Ray Kelly said at the time. Apparently: DNAinfo reports that seven of the luxury bikes were stolen again, this time from a police facility in the Bronx, with sources believing that the showoff-y heist may have been carried out by associates of the original thieves. Your move, NYPD.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck