Libertarian presidential candidate and self-declared medical-marijuana-user Gary Johnson showed up today for his second Reddit AMA in two weeks. Whereas last time he waded into the all-important pancake-waffle debate — he's pro-waffle — and sensibly chose to fight one horse-size duck rather than a swarm of 100 duck-size horses, today he tackled the WikiLeaks naysayers, saying that "[Julian] Assange and Wikileaks, I think are messengers that should not be shot." Bradley Manning, however, is a different matter. He "violated the terms of his employment," Johnson reasoned, "making excuses for his actions problematic." Johnson also said that his campaign has filed a lawsuit to get included in the upcoming presidential debates — considering how ugly things are bound to get between Romney and Obama up there onstage, Johnson could be a refreshing sideshow.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Making Blue Eye Shadow Work: A GIF Tutorial
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 9. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said