A teacher at the Upper East Side's Nightingale-Bamford School for girls, the inspiration for alumna Cecily von Ziegesar's Gossip Girl, was removed from class and suspended after being accused of carrying on an inappropriate relationship with a student who is now "18 or 19," the Post reports. Jonathan Fuller, a 55-year-old science and psychology teacher, was reportedly so popular with kids that they created fan pages for him on MySpace and Facebook, all of which, especially the age difference, makes this potentially way more problematic than Lonely Boy and Rachel Carr in the costume closet.
Photo: KC Bailey/CW
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...