A teacher at the Upper East Side's Nightingale-Bamford School for girls, the inspiration for alumna Cecily von Ziegesar's Gossip Girl, was removed from class and suspended after being accused of carrying on an inappropriate relationship with a student who is now "18 or 19," the Post reports. Jonathan Fuller, a 55-year-old science and psychology teacher, was reportedly so popular with kids that they created fan pages for him on MySpace and Facebook, all of which, especially the age difference, makes this potentially way more problematic than Lonely Boy and Rachel Carr in the costume closet.
Photo: KC Bailey/CW
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper