Mitt Romney's campaign is holding a contest that will award two winners a day aboard "Hair Force One" with Mitt. That's Ann's playful name for the jet, a nod to her husband's impeccably kept 'do. "Personally, I don't quite know what to call it," Mitt wrote in an e-mail to supporters. Just the "plane" will suffice. Anyhow, here's how Romney described what the winners can expect: "I don't know exactly what our itinerary will be, but if you're one of the winners — I can tell you it will be exciting." Shots from mini-liquor bottles and flip-cup? Wheelbarrow races down the aisle?! Although the entry page asks for a minimum $15 contribution, people can enter the contest without actually making a donation. Worth a shot for a student on a budget who wants to check out a few swing states.
Photo: Romney Victory, Inc.
- 1. BBC Interviews Random Guy on the Street About Airport Expansion; Random Guy Is the Fonz
- 2. Barack Obama Is Not George W. Bush
- 3. Urban Outfitters May Have Gone Too Far With a Denim Tutu
- 4. ‘Blessing in Disguise’: The Oral History of Parks and Recreation’s the Cones of Dunshire Board Game
- 5. ‘You Waited’: The Oral History of Donna Losing Her Virginity on Beverly Hills, 90210
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. See How Today’s TV Kids Have Aged
- 8. ‘And I Cannot Lie’: The Oral History of Sir Mix-a-Lot’s ‘Baby Got Back’ Video
- 9. Sam Youngman Is This Town