On Morning Joe today, discussion obviously centered on video clips published yesterday of Mitt Romney remarking on the "47 percent" of Americans who don't pay income tax. Our own John Heilemann said this was another example, as was Romney's response to attacks in Libya last week, of the candidate not appearing serious or presidential. "He seems small," Heilemann said. "If you're campaigning for president, you have to be campaigning for president for all Americans, not just the ones who are going to vote for you ."
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement