The first couple will be at the 40/40 Club for an exclusive political fund-raiser on September 18, and Barack Obama will be in the building, too, "Page Six" reports. Jay-Z and Beyoncé are hosting a $40,000-a-ticket dinner for 100 people at the rap mogul's 25th Street lounge in what might be the president's last election-year stop in New York City. It's also an opportunity for Obama to explain that, despite what rap lyrics might say, America has no intention of invading Paris.
Photo: Ethan Miller/2007 Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!