And she's decided that a "top-secret book project" is the best way to release this information. The Post reports that Lewinsky has been shopping the book, and an insider familiar with the project says, “I’m sure every major publisher was interested in hearing what she had to say." It sounds like she might have a bombshell revelation that will forever change our understanding of the scandal and Clinton's subsequent impeachment. It could also be a book about handbags.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring