Just a few days ago, Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin was persona non grata in most Washington Republican circles. But, now that he's definitely not dropping out of his Missouri Senate race, GOP leaders have started to warm to him: Oklahoma senators Tom Coburn and Jim Inhofe and South Carolina senators Jim DeMint and Lindsey Graham will serve as honorary co-hosts of an Akin fund-raiser on Capitol Hill this coming Wednesday. It's worth noting that all four of those guys hail from some of the country's most solidly Republican states; we don't expect GOPers with anything to lose this November to publicly get behind Akin any time soon.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 7. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 8. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 9. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces