The family of Randy Scott always believed that he had died instantly when a hijacked plane hit Two World Trade Center, a thought which gave them some comfort. Ten years later, a note that had been tossed out of the tower on the morning of 9/11 — "84th floor West Office 12 people trapped" — was finally linked back to Scott through his handwriting and a blood stain. "It just changes everything," Scott's widow says.
Photo: Mario Tama
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 8. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails