The family of Randy Scott always believed that he had died instantly when a hijacked plane hit Two World Trade Center, a thought which gave them some comfort. Ten years later, a note that had been tossed out of the tower on the morning of 9/11 — "84th floor West Office 12 people trapped" — was finally linked back to Scott through his handwriting and a blood stain. "It just changes everything," Scott's widow says.
Photo: Mario Tama
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?