Police are searching for 44-year-old Jackie Barcliff in connection with the rape of a woman at the South Street Seaport on Monday, and the police will have you know that he's been known to hang around with riffraff. "As protestors begin to filter into New York City over the weekend to commemorate the anniversary Monday of Occupy Wall Street (OWS)," read a media alert, "the NYPD is hunting for a rapist among them" (and presumably among the rest of New York City). OWS is mentioned three additional times — just to make sure the connection sinks in — as the victim said she recognized her attacker from previous protests.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The 5 Reasons Girls Type Like Thissss