According to their newly released expense reports, Obama's people spent $20,000 on Apple products in August, while Romney's folks spent $50,000 on the silver stuff during the same period. Both campaigns also shelled out for ice cream while traveling through Ohio — these are August expense reports, after all — though Romney more so: While Obama spent $360 at Toft’s Dairy in Sandusky, Romney paid $5,790 to rent out Tom’s Ice Cream Bowl for his ice cream social in Zanesville. And finally, the Romney campaign spent $313 at Chick-fil-A, back when that still meant something.
Photo: Joe Raedle/Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 5. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013
- 6. Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- 7. Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- 8. Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- 9. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List