"Jay-Z now knows what my life is like," President Obama said last night at the 40/40 Club in New York City, where the rapper and his better half hosted a $40,000-a-head dinner. "We both have daughters, and our wives are more popular than we are. So we've got a little bond there." Obama also casually referred to Beyoncé as "Bey," just in case you doubted the bond there, although photos of the president throwing up the Roc have yet to surface. Who brought the secret camera?
Photo: Al Bello/2011 Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 3. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 6. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. What Porn Means to Us: Twenty Couples on Tentacles, Baywatch, and the Skin Flicks They Share, Fear, and Imitate
- 9. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire