"Jay-Z now knows what my life is like," President Obama said last night at the 40/40 Club in New York City, where the rapper and his better half hosted a $40,000-a-head dinner. "We both have daughters, and our wives are more popular than we are. So we've got a little bond there." Obama also casually referred to Beyoncé as "Bey," just in case you doubted the bond there, although photos of the president throwing up the Roc have yet to surface. Who brought the secret camera?
Photo: Al Bello/2011 Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 6. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 7. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update