“Governor Romney is a good debater. I’m just okay,” Obama told a crowd of 11,200 in Las Vegas on Sunday night. “Folks in the media are already speculating on who is going to have the best zingers, who is going to put the most points on the board,” he added, saying that he's more interested in giving "serious" answers to policy questions. Either he's given up on his strategy of not boring the American people, or he wants us to be surprised when Wednesday night's debate takes the tone of a Friars Club roast.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 7. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 8. Michelle Not Actually Mad at Obama Selfie, Says Photographer
- 9. And This Year’s SAG Award Nominees Are ...