The Democrats' long-shot challenger to Utah senator Orrin Hatch, Scott Howell, sent out a fund-raising e-mail to supporters on Sunday that argued that the 78-year-old incumbent could "die before his term is through." Because if there's one thing that fires up donors, it's the chance to really stick it to an old man before he passes away.
Photo: T.J. Kirkpatrick/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 8. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]