In his second installment from the DNC in Charlotte, New York photographer-in-residence Christopher Anderson nailed the man-hug between President Obama and Bill Clinton last night in his trademark style. Anderson also captured the faces of the New York State delegation during their big moment, unintended star Sandra Fluke, and what is most likely the sparkliest Texas Stetson in town.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob