A month after several retired NYPD cops vindictively targeted New York Post reporter Doug Auer for revealing an unsanctioned Labor Day barbecue on the roof of Police Plaza One, Auer valiantly restarted his Facebook account. And "to those who come after us," he wrote in his inaugural post, "we will meet out justice … with wedges. Atomic wedgies!"
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck