A 16-year-old New Jersey resident and incoming junior at St. Francis Prep in Queens, Daniel Fernandez, died horribly last night after sticking his head outside the roof hatch of a double-decker bus — which was headed to a Sweet Sixteen party — and smacking it on an overpass near the George Washington Bridge. Teenagers, could you please learn something from this?
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]