Yesterday, we learned that former Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger is sorry he cheated on wife Maria Shriver — but not sorry enough to give her any of the proceeds from his new memoir Total Recall, which he's talking up on 60 Minutes tomorrow. Now, adding insult to injury, TMZ has learned that the show's producers only asked Shriver to comment on the situation this past Monday, the day after Schwarzenegger's interview wrapped. Unsurprisingly, she had "no interest" in rubber-stamping the special, which TMZ's source describes as "a blow job for Arnold."
Photo: John Shearer/2011 Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]