44-year-old Jackie Barcliff, who allegedly sexually assaulted a 56-year-old woman before throwing her off the second second story of Pier 15 on Monday, is now in police custody. The NYPD announced they were looking for him earlier this week in a statement that was sure to note — repeatedly — that the victim recognized her attacker from the Occupy Wall Street protests (you know, just in case any demonstrators intending to commemorate the movement's first anniversary on Monday wanted to rethink their plans.) Fortunately for everyone, Barcliff, who has also been charged with the rape of a 14-year-old girl, turned himself in on Friday after seeing his picture in the news.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck