In May, the New York Post roasted 21-year-old Sophia Anderson on its cover, and for days after, for allegedly driving her boyfriend's mom's Mercedes into the Long Island home of a 96-year-old woman while drunk and high on coke. Today we find out — via the Post, naturally — that Anderson wasn't actually behind the wheel, but asleep in the passenger seat as her 23-year-old boyfriend, Dan Sajewski, plowed through the house. Because Sajewski was on probation and she "was in love with him," Anderson took the blame, although medical examiners were able to determine that she couldn't have been driving. Sajewski is being held without bail and faces jail time, Anderson's DWI will be dropped in favor of an obstructing justice charge, and their romance is doomed, as it probably always was.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women