This morning in the Bronx a 34-year-old mother was found stuffed in a plastic storage container, dead from a gunshot wound to the head. Now police say they've found her killer: her 16-year-old son. Police sources tell the Post that Darwin Jackson has admitting to shooting his mother, Tihesha Savage, during an argument early this morning. Jackson allegedly dragged the container holding his mother's remains to a dumpster across the street from their apartment, where it was later found by a building superintendent. Neighbor Sonia Carrion says Savage, who is also the mother of a 7-year-old girl, frequently fought with Jackson. “She was always looking for her son,” said Carrion. “He is always in the streets giving her a hard time.” The Daily News reports that Jackson has been charged with second-degree murder, manslaughter, and two counts of weapons possession.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper