On August 23rd, several thousand beer-lovers submitted a "We the People" petition asking to see the first official White House brew recipe. Today, they got their wish, plus a video of two White House chefs going through whole month-long process. (Fun fact: the honey in the honey ale and honey porter comes courtesy of the White House's own beekeeper.) And, just in case any enterprising opposition researchers are on the hunt for government waste: all the equipment and ingredients are paid for by the Obamas. So, file White House craft beer under "things we wouldn't have under President Romney."
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?