A spokesperson for the State Department was forced this morning to deny that the United States and Mexico are planning to conquer Canada, after a reporter wondered why a meeting between the two countries was closed to the press. "Phew," said all of Canada's citizens, as they lowered the bottles of maple syrup with which they had planned to bludgeon the invading armies.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 4. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 5. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob