Bumpy travels were in store Tuesday for Vice-President Joe Biden and passengers aboard Air Force Two, which was forced to abort one landing in North Carolina early in the day and another heading back in the evening to Washington Dulles International Airport due to heavy fog. CNN reports that as Biden exited the plane, he jokingly told reporters who joined him in the skies: "This will teach you guys to come along with me on a trip. Good luck getting home." Says the guy taking a motorcade to his pad at the U.S. Naval Observatory.
Photo: Christopher Anderson/Magnum/New York Magazine
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?