Bumpy travels were in store Tuesday for Vice-President Joe Biden and passengers aboard Air Force Two, which was forced to abort one landing in North Carolina early in the day and another heading back in the evening to Washington Dulles International Airport due to heavy fog. CNN reports that as Biden exited the plane, he jokingly told reporters who joined him in the skies: "This will teach you guys to come along with me on a trip. Good luck getting home." Says the guy taking a motorcade to his pad at the U.S. Naval Observatory.
Photo: Christopher Anderson/Magnum/New York Magazine
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women