During pre-debate coverage tonight, CNN aired interviews with Ann Romney and Michelle Obama to get the inside dirt on how their spouses prepared for tonight's first presidential debate (other than memorizing zingers, of course). We learned that Mitt Romney looks for Ann in the audience after every one of his debate answers, and she gives a hand gesture or facial expression signaling how well he answered the question (including a hilarious "uh oh" face). Quick, someone get an Ann-Cam rolling straight away! Also, Michelle Obama is obviously less than thrilled that she's spending her twentieth wedding anniversary on a double date with the Romneys.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 9. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner