The most photogenic, expensive, and all-around interesting piece of evidence in a weapons case against a biker gang busted in Brooklyn was a cannon they allegedly sold to an undercover cop for $2,000. The .50 caliber weapon looked like a Civil War–era piece, rolled around on big spoked wheels, and used black powder (included in the price, along with the ammunition). Before they sold it, the club used it to guard the door of their hangout, but it didn't work against a mole.
Photo: null/This photograph is protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Licensing requests should be sent to email@example.com.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 4. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 6. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. Sons of Anarchy Season-6 Finale Recap: Owning Your Place
- 9. Washington Basks in Extremely Tiny Bipartisan Accomplishment