The most photogenic, expensive, and all-around interesting piece of evidence in a weapons case against a biker gang busted in Brooklyn was a cannon they allegedly sold to an undercover cop for $2,000. The .50 caliber weapon looked like a Civil War–era piece, rolled around on big spoked wheels, and used black powder (included in the price, along with the ammunition). Before they sold it, the club used it to guard the door of their hangout, but it didn't work against a mole.
Photo: null/This photograph is protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Licensing requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. Is the Tappan Zee Bridge Falling Dow
- 2. The Ten-Minute Lesbian Sex Scene Everyone Is Talking About at Cannes
- 3. Fox Is Considering a Plan to Have Former American Idols Judge Next Season
- 4. Why Pop Stars Rule the World and Movie Stars Hardly Matter
- 5. The Fabulous Life of Instagram’s ‘Mr. Wall Street’
- 6. Girls Porn Parody Pretty Much Writes Itself
- 7. Lena Dunham Is Not Thrilled About the Girls Porn Parody
- 8. Why John McCain Hates Republicans Again
- 9. The 2012–13 TV Season in One Really Depressing Chart