Finally, some good news for Congress: Though its job approval rating was only 13 percent last month, it just shot up to 21 percent, its highest rating since May 2011. Plus, since members of Congress have been home campaigning since late September, it seems more vacations are in order! (Gallup explains that this is likely a delayed reaction to September's boost in government satisfaction and economic confidence, and historically the figure is actually extremely low for the weeks before an election — but let's just let them have this.)
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!