In case you were disappointed that you didn't get to see Donald Trump moderate a Republican primary debate last December, he's got a consolation prize for you: The Donald tweeted on Monday that he plans to live-tweet Tuesday's town-hall meet-up between Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama, based on "very popular demand." He didn't get into the details about who was making all these demands for him to get involved, but based on the mentions he got in the last showdown it sounds like he might as well jump on the bandwagon, if only to show he's a big deal after all. Drink!
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...