In case you were disappointed that you didn't get to see Donald Trump moderate a Republican primary debate last December, he's got a consolation prize for you: The Donald tweeted on Monday that he plans to live-tweet Tuesday's town-hall meet-up between Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama, based on "very popular demand." He didn't get into the details about who was making all these demands for him to get involved, but based on the mentions he got in the last showdown it sounds like he might as well jump on the bandwagon, if only to show he's a big deal after all. Drink!
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!