On Thursday night Glenn Beck appeared at a Romney fund-raiser hosted by Dick Cheney, and New York's Frank Rich tells Rachel Maddow that this suggests he's "still trying to win over the base of the Republican Party, or the craziest part of the base." Though recently Romney has been pushing the idea that he's a moderate, Rich says, "It's all undone by an appearance by Glenn Beck or Donald Trump."
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 8. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 9. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]