Discussing a new NBC-Wall Street Journal poll showing President Obama and Mitt Romney dead even at 47 percent among likely voters (that's up two points for Romney and down three for Obama since last month's data), New York's own John Heilemann had this to say: "47 percent's a great number for a challenger a couple weeks out, 47 percent's not a great number for an incumbent president. You're much happier to be Romney at 47, than Obama at 47." Much happier, that is, unless we're talking about this 47 percent, of course.
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?