On Morning Joe today, New York's John Heilemann categorized the president's first debate performance as the stuff of political urban legend: "Barack Obama got eaten by an alligator that crawled out of the sewer." He added that Tuesday's debate has the potential to break the 67-million-viewership of the first round because the "spectacular failure" of the first debate sets the stage for the possibility of a dramatic comeuppance in the face of the "biggest challenge of [the President's] political career" — it will be too much for viewers to pass up.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck