When Child Protective Services showed up at the Farmingdale home of Robert Rodriguez and Heather Kowalczik to check in on their 6-year-old autistic son, they learned that the couple also had a 3-year-old who could not be accounted for. After a wild goose chase in Orange County, State Police began digging in the couple's backyard, revealing a shallow grave and a baby's remains. Police believe it's the couple's younger child and are investigating the case as a homicide.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron