"It looks like he took my million and spent it all on weed," the comedian mused last night. Of course, Maher's $1 million donation was to the pro-Obama super-PAC Priorities USA Action. And, as we all know, super-PACs are forbidden from dealing directly with the Obama campaign — especially when it comes to drug handoffs.
Photo: Michael Schwartz/2011 Michael Schwartz
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death