A 53-year-old man — Shelwyn Patt — was arrested yesterday afternoon for stabbing an MTA bus driver in the arm with a syringe last month. (He's not to be confused with the needle-point robber, who's still on the loose.) He was recognized by another bus driver, who immediately called the police. No motive has yet been identified.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 5. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 6. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 7. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 8. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- 9. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet