The New York Observer, owned by Ivanka Trump's husband Jared Kushner, endorsed Mitt Romney for president in a front-page editorial today, decrying Obama's "class warfare" and calling the Republican candidate "the change New York needs." Talking Points Memo reports that the paper's oft-mocked and overly loyal editorials are "reflective of the owner's views," not necessarily the newsroom's, so they must come in handy at Thanksgiving with the Donald. Nothing ruins pumpkin pie like a birther rant.
Photo: Brad Barket/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper