According to a front-page story in today's New York Times, an alleged ringleader of the September 11 attack in Libya, Ahmed Abu Khattala, is so unconcerned about being caught by the United States that he "spent two leisurely hours on Thursday evening at a crowded luxury hotel, sipping mango juice on a patio and scoffing at the threats coming from the American and Libyan governments." But a correction appended soon after just made things worse: "It was a strawberry frappe, not mango juice, which is what he had ordered." This man must be stopped.
Photo: Armstrong Photo/Starbucks
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. Patrick Stewart Rescued a Baby Bird in Park Slope
- 3. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 4. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 5. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 6. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- 7. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 8. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 9. Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Grand Entrance