How do you make a president worth $6 million and a former investment tycoon worth $250 million seem more like the "common men" they hope to appeal to? Why, just put them near some hay! The only people you normally find in close proximity to hay are down-to-earth, hard-working folks, so if you see President Obama or Mitt Romney next to some hay, it must mean they are like that, too — or, at the very least, can understand the problems facing such people. Because hay.
Photos: Jim Watson/AFP/Getty Iamges; Pete Souza/The White House; Steve Pope/2012 Getty Images; Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images; Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images; Joe Raedle/Getty Images; Jim Watson/AFP/Getty Images; Keith Srakocic/AP/Corbis; Kimberlee Hewitt; Scott Olson/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper