The adult children of politicians have been getting themselves in a bit of trouble recently, from Jason Thompson's birther jokes to Tagg Romney admitting that he wanted to punch the president. And now in Virginia, Democratic congressman Jim Moran's son, Patrick Moran, has apparently been caught on tape advising an undercover member of James O'Keefe's Project Veritas on how to commit voter fraud. He has now resigned as a field director for his father's campaign and will probably find himself on the wrong end of a lot of moron jokes.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!